Chicken and Salmon Meal Prep
Say hello to a week's worth of deliciousness with this Chicken and Salmon Meal Prep recipe! Packed with protein and bursting with flavor, you'll be looking forward to lunchtime every day.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 1 large, boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 ½ cups broccoli floret (225 g)
- 1 ½ cups cauliflower florets (225 g)
- oil, for drizzling
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 yellow squash, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Calories 282
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 11g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 21g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- On the first sheet, place the chicken, broccoli, and cauliflower with space between each piece.
- Drizzle the chicken and veggies with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the pesto on top of the chicken and spread into a thick, even layer.
- Season the veggies with the oregano and toss them on the sheet so that everything is evenly coated.
- Bake for 8 minutes, leaving room in the oven for the second baking sheet.
- On the second baking sheet, place the salmon, yellow squash, and bell pepper with enough space between each piece.
- Drizzle the salmon and veggies with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze the fresh lemon juice over the salmon fillet.
- Season the veggies with garlic powder and toss them on the sheet so that everything is evenly coated.
- Add the second tray to the oven and bake both sheets for 12 minutes, until the chicken and salmon are both cooked through.
- Slice the chicken and salmon and place an assortment of protein and veggies in food storage containers. These containers can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- To serve, remove the lid from the container and microwave until desired temperature is reached.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.