Easy Foil-Pack Lemon And Rosemary Chicken Dinner
Say hello to this Easy Foil Pack Lemon and Rosemary Chicken Dinner, a no-fuss meal that's bursting with flavor! With zesty lemon and aromatic rosemary, this dish is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 lemon lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 baby red potatoes, quartered
- 4 carrots, large, sliced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaf, chopped
- Calories 600
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 66g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 53g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, both mustards, thyme, rosemary, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Whisk and set aside.
- Cut four sheets of foil, about 14 inches (35 cm) long.
- Divide potatoes and carrots into 4 equal portions and add to the center of each foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Top each packet with the chicken. Using your fingers or a brush, work the mustard mixture onto the chicken. Top with lemon slices and fresh rosemary.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the chicken, covering completely and sealing the packets closed. Place foil packets in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes and carrots are tender, about 30 minutes. Cooking time may take longer depending on the thickness of the breast.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.