98% would make again
One-Pan Salmon And Veggies
featured in 6 Whole30-Friendly Recipes
This one-pan salmon and veggies recipe is perfect for a quick and easy dinner. The perfectly baked salmon fillets are paired with roasted potatoes, seasoned with lemon and herbs, resulting in a delicious and healthy meal that's bursting with flavor.
May 05, 2023
for 2 servings
- 2 lb small red potato (910 g), or yellow, quartered
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 bunch asparagus, roughly 1 pound (455g)
- Calories 901
- Fat 43g
- Carbs 93g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 34g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Cover a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper. Spread out potatoes on the pan and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, 2 cloves of garlic, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Make salmon glaze. Combine salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon thyme, 2 garlic cloves, ginger, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Mix well.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and push them to the top or side of your pan. Place your salmon fillets on the pan. Brush both sides of the salmon with the glaze.
- Place asparagus on the pan and top with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of thyme on the asparagus and potatoes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. (The salmon should flake easily with a fork when it’s ready.)