Garlic Herb-Crusted Roast Rack Of Lamb
featured in What's For Dinner: Lamb
Elevate your dinner party with this garlic herb crusted roast rack of lamb. A flavorful herb, breadcrumb and parmesan crust adds a savory crunch to the tender and juicy lamb meat.
May 04, 2023
96% would make again
for 8 servings
- 2 ½ lb rack of lamb (1.1 kg), Frenched
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- ¾ cup bread crumbs (85 g)
- ¼ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley (10 g)
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh rosemary
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (55 g)
- 1 ½ tablespoons whole grain dijon mustard
- Calories 512
- Fat 34g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 35g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Season lamb generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast iron over medium high heat.
- To the hot pan, add in 4 tablespoons of the the olive oil, along with the lamb and garlic. Sear all sides of the lamb until browned, about 3-4 minutes. Remove browned lamb, and place cooked lamb onto a baking sheet.
- Remove garlic and add to food processor with along with the breadcrumbs, parsley, parmesan, rosemary, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Pulse until combined. Pour onto a large plate.
- Brush the top and sides of the lamb with mustard.
- Coat the top and sides of the lamb with the breadcrumb mixture and roast in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to rest before slicing.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.