Honey Lemon Glazed Salmon & Veggies
Succulent salmon baked to perfection and drizzled with a sweet and tangy honey lemon glaze, served alongside perfectly roasted veggies for a complete and healthy meal.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 2 servings
- 2 lb new potato (905 g), small red and yellow potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ginger, chopped
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 lb asparagus (455 g), 1 bunch
- 1 slice lemon, sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- aluminum foil
- nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray
- Calories 945
- Fat 30g
- Carbs 130g
- Fiber 15g
- Sugar 31g
- Protein 42g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cover a sheet pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread out your potatoes on the pan and drizzle with 1 Tbsp. olive oil and 1 Tbsp. lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle ½ Tbsp. thyme, and 1 clove minced garlic over the potatoes.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip, then bake for another 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, create your salmon glaze. Combine 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, 2 Tbsp. honey, 2 tsp ginger, 2 cloves minced garlic, and 1 Tbsp. thyme. Set aside.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven and push them to the top or side of your pan. (Don’t cramp them — Make sure to still space them out a bit.)
- Place your salmon fillets on the pan. Season both sides with salt and pepper and brush on the glaze onto both sides, then top with lemon slices and sprigs of thyme.
- Place your asparagus on the pan and top with 1 Tbsp. olive oil, 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, salt and pepper, 1 clove minced garlic, and ½ Tbsp. of thyme.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. (The salmon should flake easily with a fork when it’s ready.)
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.