One-Pan Lemon Herb Salmon & Veggies
Savor the zesty flavors of this one-pan lemon herb salmon dish that's perfect for a fuss-free weeknight dinner. With a medley of fresh herbs and tangy lemon, this recipe is sure to become a family favorite in no time!
for 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (75 g)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes (470 g), halved
- Calories 335
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 10g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 27g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, rosemary, oregano, basil, olive oil, lemon juice, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Whisk well.
- Lay salmon fillets, skin-side up, on one side of the prepared baking sheet and brush with one-third of the herb mixture. Flip the fillets over and brush with the remaining two-thirds of the herb mixture.
- Spread the zucchini, mushrooms, bell pepper, and tomatoes on the other side of the pan, then drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss well to coat.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the tomatoes are bursting and salmon flakes easily.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here