98% would make again
One-Pan Lemon Herb Salmon & Veggies
featured in 7 Scrumptious Salmon Dishes
for 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 fillets salmon
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom (75 g), sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pt cherry tomato (470 g), halved
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 408
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 12g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 28g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Combine garlic, herbs, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Line one baking sheet with parchment paper, lay salmon filets on one side of pan and cover with ⅓ of herb mixture. Flip salmon filets and cover with remaining ⅔ of mixture.
- Spread all cut vegetables (tomatoes, bell pepper, zucchini, and mushrooms) out on the remainder of the pan, then drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tomatoes are bursting and salmon flakes easily.