89% would make again
One-pan Parchment Teriyaki Tofu
Save your time and your sanity with this easy and healthy recipe! The one-pan method and parchment paper make cleanup a breeze. The teriyaki sauce adds a flavorful punch to the tofu, making it a delicious and satisfying meal.
May 05, 2023
for 1 serving
- 14 oz extra firm tofu (400 g), 1 block
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- ½ broccoli
- ½ cup soy sauce (120 mL)
- ⅓ cup honey (115 g)
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 slices ginger, minced or sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 sprig fresh scallion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230˚C).
- Place two sheets of paper towels on a cutting board and put tofu on top, then put two sheets of paper towels on top of the tofu.
- Place heavy books, cast iron pans, etc. on top of tofu for at least 20 minutes to drain water.
- In a small bowl, mix marinade ingredients and pour marinade over tofu, then refrigerate for an hour.
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up.
- Place carrots, red pepper, and broccoli on parchment paper, and drizzle on oil and sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Lay the tofu on the veggies, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until tofu is golden brown.
- Serve over rice or pasta, with a sprinkle of scallions.