Parchment Lemon Dill Salmon
These parchment lemon dill salmon fillets are a quick and easy weeknight dinner option. Simply wrap the salmon in parchment paper with lemon, dill, and olive oil for a delicious and flavorful meal.
for 1 serving
- 9 oz asparagus (250 g)
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 7 oz skinless salmon (200 g)
- 3 slices white onion
- 2 slices lemon
- 1 sprig fresh dill
- parchment paper, or aluminum foil, 12×18 inches (30x47cm)
- Calories 739
- Fat 53g
- Carbs 19g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 46g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up.
- On one half, lay down the asparagus. Drizzle on oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper.
- Lay the salmon on the asparagus, and add more oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the onion, lemon, and dill on the salmon.
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F (63˚C).
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.