One-Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta
One pot. Garlic. Parmesan. Pasta. Need we say more? This dish is the ultimate in easy weeknight meals, with all the flavor and none of the fuss.
for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth (470 mL)
- 1 cup milk (235 mL)
- 8 oz fettuccine (225 g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese (25 g)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Calories 334
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 49g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 13g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat unsalted butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the chicken broth, milk, and fettuccine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring the pot to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked through, about 18-20 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately, and top with parsley.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.