96% would make again
One Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta
Recipe by damndelicious.net
for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth (470 mL)
- 1 cup milk (235 mL)
- 8 oz fettuccine (225 g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese (25 g)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Calories 694
- Fat 37g
- Carbs 74g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat unsalted butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the chicken broth, milk, and fettuccine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring the pot to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked through, about 18-20 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately, and top with parsley.