79% would make again
Paleo Strawberry Cheesecake
featured in Paleo Desserts 4 Ways
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this scrumptious Paleo Strawberry Cheesecake that's both dairy-free and gluten-free! With a nutty crust and a creamy cashew-based filling, this delightful dessert will have you coming back for seconds.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 2 cups raw cashew (260 g)
- 2 cups strawberry (300 g), hulled
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ cup raw honey (90 g)
- ¼ cup virgin coconut oil (50 g)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups almond (210 g)
- ½ cup medjool date (90 g), pitted
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut (20 g)
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Calories 812
- Fat 52g
- Carbs 81g
- Fiber 11g
- Sugar 52g
- Protein 16g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium-size bowl filled with water, add cashews. Refrigerate overnight. Discard cashew water.
- In a food processor, place cashews, strawberries, banana, honey, coconut oil, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Process until smooth. Remove and set aside.
- In the food processor, place almonds, dates, coconut, vanilla, and salt. Pulse until mixture resembles a coarse crumble.
- Divide the crust mixture evenly among lightly greased ramekins.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of the ramekins.
- Evenly divide strawberry filling among the ramekins.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Garnish to your liking.