97% would make again
Paleo Blueberry Cobbler
featured in Paleo Desserts 4 Ways
Inspired by paleogrubs.com
for 4 servings
- 1 cup almond flour (100 g)
- ½ cup sliced almond (35 g)
- ¼ cup virgin coconut oil (60 mL), melted
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup, unprocessed
- ½ teaspoon additive-free cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 24 oz fresh blueberry (680 g)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Calories 537
- Fat 39g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 11g
- Sugar 24g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- In a medium-size bowl, combine almond flour, sliced almonds, coconut oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Set aside.
- Divide the blueberries evenly among ramekins. Squeeze the lemon juice over the blueberries.
- Sprinkle the almond mixture over the blueberries.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until browned.
- Let cool before serving.
- Garnish to your liking.