68% would make again
Peanut Butter Pumpkin “Fudge”
featured in 4 Ways To Use Canned Pumpkin
Fall in love with the perfect combination of peanut butter and pumpkin with these fudgy delights. With a smooth, creamy texture and a rich, nutty flavor, they're like a little slice of heaven in every bite.
May 05, 2023
for 12 servings
- 2 cups nut butter (480 g), of preference
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (225 g)
- ½ cup coconut oil (120 mL)
- ¼ cup maple syrup (55 g)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, or ¼ teaspoon cinnamon and ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon flaky sea salt, plus more for garnish
- Calories 339
- Fat 30g
- Carbs 12g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium sauce pot over medium heat, combine nut butter, pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Stir until smooth.
- Pour onto a parchment paper-lined 8x8-inch (20x20cm) baking dish and smooth out evenly.
- Sprinkle with sea salt for garnish (optional), cover and freeze for at least 2 hours, then switch to refrigerator for storage.
- Cut into squares. Serve chilled.