for 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 oz pizza dough (140 g)
- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (25 g)
- 3 pieces pepperoni
- Heat the oil in a mini frying pan over low heat.
- Place the pizza dough in the pan and let brown, 3-5 minutes.
- Flip the dough and use a spatula to press the dough against the bottom of the pan and up the sides.
- Spread marinara sauce in the center of the dough and top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Cook for 10 minutes, until the dough is crispy and cheese is melted.
Have a recipe of your own to share?