Quinoa Pizza Burgers
Say hello to a healthier twist on pizza night with these Quinoa Pizza Burgers! Packed with protein and bursting with flavor, these burgers are a fun and nutritious way to satisfy your pizza cravings.
for 4 servings
- 1 cup quinoa (170 g), cooked
- 15 oz pinto bean (425 g), 1 can, drained, rinsed
- ¼ cup tomato paste (55 g)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- shredded parmesan cheese
- fresh basil
- tomato sauce
- Calories 256
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 52g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- In a large bowl add the quinoa, beans, tomato, paste, and seasonings. Using a potato masher, mash the ingredients until thoroughly mixed together.
- Take a quarter of quinoa-bean mixture and shape it into a patty using your hands. Repeat with the remaining mixture to create four patties.
- Place the patties on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Top with mozzarella, and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Place the patties on buns, and top with tomato sauce, shredded Parmesan, and fresh basil.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here