97% would make again
Roasted Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
featured in Healthier Holiday Sides
for 4 servings
- 1 lb brussels sprouts (455 g), halved
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup bread crumbs (30 g)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese (30 g)
- Calories 232
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Remove the stem from each sprout and cut in half. Place the brussels sprouts in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and toss to cover.
- Spread the sprouts onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in a 400˚F (200˚C) oven for 20 minutes.
- Flip the sprouts, then bake for an additional 20 minutes or until the sprouts are fork-tender and golden.