94% would make again
featured in Steak & Roasted Veggies
for 4 servings
- 1 ½ lb brussels sprouts (680 g), halved
- 2 pears, cored and sliced into wedges
- ½ cup yellow onion (75 g), finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup dried cranberry (30 g)
- Calories 215
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 40g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230˚C).
- In a large bowl, add the Brussels sprouts, onion, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and mix to combine.
- Transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and add pears.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Stir once, then back for an additional 10-15 minutes, until the Brussels sprouts are golden brown and have started to crisp and the pears have caramelized.
- Squeeze the lemon over the Brussels sprouts and drizzle with the honey.
- Add the dried cranberries and stir to combine.
- Bake for an additional 25-35 minutes.