96% would make again
Herb-roasted Potatoes With Lime
featured in Steak & Roasted Veggies
These flavorful potatoes are roasted to perfection with fragrant herbs and zesty lime, making for a tasty and easy side dish.
May 15, 2023
for 4 servings
- 2 lb small potato (905 g), halved
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons shallot, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- Calories 311
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 49g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- In a large bowl, add the potatoes, butter, shallot, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, and rosemary. Toss to combine.
- Transfer the potatoes to a greased, parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Stir the potatoes, then bake for another 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Drizzle the potatoes with lime juice.