Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
featured in One-Pan Roasted Veggies 4 Ways
This crispy and savory broccoli is roasted to perfection with a hint of garlic and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. A delicious side dish that will make anyone a broccoli lover!
May 14, 2023
96% would make again
for 4 servings
- 3 heads broccoli
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup vegetarian or regular Parmesan cheese (25 g)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Calories 155
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 15g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200ºC).
- Separate the broccoli crowns from the stems, then cut into smaller florets.
- On a baking sheet, toss the broccoli florets with the oil, lemon juice, Parmesan, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper until well-coated.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until crispy and browned.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.