98% would make again
Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
Recipe by damndelicious.net
for 6 servings
- 1 lb baby dutch yellow potato (455 g)
- 3 ears corn, husked and cut crosswise into 6 pieces
- ¼ cup unsalted butter (55 g), melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon old bay seasoning
- 1 lb medium shrimp (455 g), peeled and deveined
- 12.8 oz smoked andouille sausage (360 g), 1 package, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Calories 473
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 34g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 27g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until just tender and parboiled, about 10-13 minutes. Stir in corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking time and drain well.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Place potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage in a single layer onto a greased baking sheet. Gently toss with the butter mixture.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the shrimp are opaque and corn is tender.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges, and sprinkle with parsley.