Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 1 lb large shrimp (455 g), peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Salt Free Garlic and Herb seasoning
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 lb asparagus (455 g), cut into 1 in (2.5 cm) pieces
- 1 cup heavy cream (240 mL)
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (55 g)
- 1 lb chickpea spaghetti (455 g), cooked according to package instructions
- Calories 866
- Fat 44g
- Carbs 75g
- Fiber 18g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 63g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with the Salt Free Garlic and Herb seasoning until well coated.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until just opaque, about 2 minutes. Add the asparagus and cook for another 3 minutes, until wilted slightly.
- Stir in the heavy cream and Parmesan. Cook for 5 minutes, until the cream has thickened slightly.
- Serve the shrimp and asparagus Alfredo immediately over the cooked chickpea pasta.