86% would make again
Slow-Cooker Blueberry Cobbler
featured in 6 Insanely Easy Fruit Cobblers
for 4 servings
- 1 can pre-made biscuit
- 6 cups blueberry (600 g)
- ½ cup brown sugar (110 g)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- vanilla ice cream, optional, for serving
- Calories 584
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 105g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 51g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl add your blueberries, brown sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch. Mix it together throughly.
- Quarter your pre-made biscuits and set aside.
- In a slow cooker pour your blueberry mix and top evenly with your quartered biscuits.
- Cook on high for two and half to three hours.
- Server a la mode with vanilla ice cream or your favorite whipped cream.