Slow Cooker Cheese Fondue
Dip into the world of deliciousness with this Slow Cooker Cheese Fondue that's perfect for any gathering. Simply toss everything into your slow cooker and let the magic happen, leaving you with a velvety, mouthwatering treat to share with friends and family.
for 8 servings
- 9 oz swiss cheese (255 g), grated
- 9 oz gruyère cheese (255 g), grated
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 clove garlic
- ¾ cup white wine (180 g)
- ½ lemon, juiced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup bread cubes (35 g)
- 12 oz cured meat (340 g)
- assorted fruit
- Calories 501
- Fat 35g
- Carbs 14g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 29g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, toss the Swiss and Gruyère cheeses with the cornstarch.
- Smash the garlic clove, but leave it whole.
- Add the cheese, wine, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper to the slow cooker.
- Cover, turn the slow cooker on high, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove the garlic and stir. Cover again and cook for 45 minutes more on high, stirring every 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and smooth. Be careful not to overcook or the fondue will seize.
- Turn the slow cooker to warm and serve the fondue with your favorite items for dipping.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.