Slow-Cooker Thai Green Curry
This slow cooker Thai green curry is a delicious and healthy meal that's perfect for busy weeknights. Made with tender chicken, flavorful vegetables, and a homemade green curry paste, it's a flavorful and comforting dish that's easy to make.
for 5 servings
- 2 lb bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (1 kg)
- 2 tablespoons thai green curry paste, add more depending on how spicy you like it
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cups red bell pepper (300 g), sliced
- ½ cup green beans (200 g), topped and tailed
- 1 red chili, chopped and deseeded
- 15 oz coconut milk (400 g), 1 can
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- oil, for frying
- Calories 449
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 12g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 38g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Sear the chicken in batches in a few tablespoons of oil, seasoning with salt and pepper as you go.
- Transfer to the slow cooker and spoon over the Thai green curry paste and drizzle over the soy sauce.
- Cook on high for 2.5 hours.
- Stir in the peppers, green beans, chilli, and coconut milk.
- Cook for a further 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.