96% would make again
Spinach Dip-stuffed Meatballs
featured in 5 Amazing Meatball Recipes
Juicy and flavorful meatballs stuffed with a creamy and cheesy spinach dip filling. Perfect for a party appetizer or a delicious main course.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g)
- ¼ cup spinach (55 g), cooked
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (110 g)
- ½ lb ground beef (225 g)
- ½ lb ground pork (225 g)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup parsley (10 g)
- ½ cup bread crumbs (55 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups marinara sauce (520 g)
- ½ lb fettuccine (225 g), cooked, or your favorite long pasta
- Calories 979
- Fat 51g
- Carbs 72g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 55g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mix cream cheese, spinach, garlic powder, and mozzarella until smooth.
- Mix ground beef, pork, egg, parsley, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper until evenly combined.
- Take a golf ball-sized handful of the meatball mixture and press it flat in the palm of your hand.
- Place a spoonful of the spinach dip in the center of the meat and fold the edges over the dip, sealing it and rolling into a ball.
- Repeat with the remaining meat and dip.
- In a pan over medium-high heat, sear meatballs for about a minute, then flip.
- Add the marinara sauce and mix.
- Cook for about 15 minutes, until meatballs are cooked through and sauce is thick.
- Serve with fettuccine.