85% would make again
Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
featured in 3-Course Italian Dinner 20 Minute Challenge
Want all the flavors of a strawberry cheesecake with half the time? Try this super easy no bake dessert!
for 4 servings
- 8 oz whipped cream cheese (225 g), softened
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk (120 mL)
- 1 cup whipped cream (240 mL)
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 fresh strawberry , sliced, for garnish
- graham cracker, for serving
- Calories 354
- Fat 24g
- Carbs 28g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 24g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the cream cheese to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Whip until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and whip until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream with a rubber spatula.
- Transfer the cheesecake dip to a serving bowl. Dollop the strawberry jam on top and use a wooden skewer or the tip of a knife to swirl into the dip.
- Chill the dip in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Garnish the dip with the strawberry and serve with graham crackers for dipping.