Triple Decker 'Box' Brownies Easy Dessert
These triple-decker box brownies are a decadent dessert that will satisfy any chocolate lover's cravings. Layers of rich brownie, creamy frosting, and crunchy chocolate chips make for a truly indulgent treat.
for 4 servings
- 16 oz tube of cookie dough (455 g), 1 tube
- 16 chocolate sandwich cookies
- ½ box brownie batter, prepared according to package instructions
- Calories 849
- Fat 36g
- Carbs 123g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 81g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Press the cookie dough in an even layer on the bottom of a 9-inch (23-cm) square baking dish. Place the cookies in an even layer on top of the cookie dough. Pour the brownie batter on top, spreading it evenly over the cookies.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool, slice, then serve.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.