90% would make again
Tropical Mimosa Sangria Float
featured in Sangria Sorbet Floats
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 02, 2022
for 6 servings
- 1 cup strawberry (150 g), hulled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup orange (200 g), plus more for garnish
- 1 cup pineapple (245 g), chopped
- 1 cup peach schnapps (240 mL)
- 2 cups orange sparkling water (480 mL)
- 1 bottle champagne
- 1 qt orange sorbert (590 g)
- Calories 305
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 47g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 39g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a large pitcher, combine the strawberries, orange slices, pineapples, peach schnapps, and sparkling water. Stir and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove the pitcher from the refrigerator and add the champagne. Gently stir to combine.
- Place 1-2 small scoops of orange sorbet in a glass. Pour the sangria over the sorbet and stir with a spoon.
- Garnish with an orange slice.