Sparkling Melon Ball Sangria
Sparkling and refreshing, this colorful melon ball sangria tastes just as good as it looks! Fresh melon and citrusy lime combine with sweet Moscato and sparkling wine for a bright and fruity drink that’s perfect for summertime sipping. This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
for 8 servings
- 1 small seedless watermelon, scooped into balls
- 1 small cantaloupe, seeded and scooped into balls
- 1 small honeydew melon, seeded and scooped into balls
- 1 bottle moscato wine, (750 ml)
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 bottle sparkling wine, such as Prosecco or Brut (750 ml)
- 2 limes, sliced into wheels
- 1 melon baller
- 1 large pitcher, or punch bowl, for serving
- Calories 149
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 38g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 30g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew balls, Moscato wine, lime juice, and honey and stir well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, up to overnight.
- Before serving, pour in the sparkling wine and add the lime wheels.
- Ladle the sangria and fruit into glasses and serve.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.