97% would make again
featured in 3 Ways To Use Ground Turkey
Inspired by bettycrocker.com
for 8 servings
- 1 lb lean ground turkey (455 g)
- 1 oz taco seasoning (30 g), 1 packet
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 28 oz canned diced tomato (800 g), drained
- Calories 152
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 9g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat a skillet over high heat. Once hot, add oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add the ground turkey and break apart with a spatula.
- Add taco seasoning, salt, and pepper and stir, cooking until meat has browned and is fully cooked through.
- Stir in the tomatoes. Bring to a gentle simmer for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Assemble tacos with your favorite toppings.