96% would make again
featured in 3 Ways To Use Ground Turkey
These tacos are the perfect blend of savory and spicy, with seasoned ground turkey and stewed tomatoes. Serve them with warm tortillas, shredded lettuce, and a dollop of sour cream for a fiesta in your mouth!
May 05, 2023
for 8 servings
- 1 lb lean ground turkey (455 g)
- 1 oz taco seasoning (30 g), 1 packet
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 28 oz canned diced tomato (800 g), drained
- Calories 142
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat a skillet over high heat. Once hot, add oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add the ground turkey and break apart with a spatula.
- Add taco seasoning, salt, and pepper and stir, cooking until meat has browned and is fully cooked through.
- Stir in the tomatoes. Bring to a gentle simmer for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Assemble tacos with your favorite toppings.