for 1 box
- 1 cup whipped cream (240 mL)
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 6 chocolate squares, 6 squares per box
- dark chocolate, melted
- white chocolate, melted
- whipped cream
- In a large mixing bowl, whip together the heavy cream, espresso powder.
- Add powdered sugar until you have stiff peaks.
- Cover and refrigerate so it can stiffen more before you add it to the chocolate box.
- To form the chocolate box: Use melted chocolate to “glue” the pieces together; leave the top off. Feel free to decorate the top. Set chocolate.
- Add the refrigerated whipped coffee cream, top with some whipped cream, add the strawberry, and place on the top piece of chocolate.
Have a recipe of your own to share?