Mean Girls Pink Milkshake As Made By Jonathan Bennett
featured in Easy Recipes For Girls Night
So fetch! Inspired by Jonathan Bennett's character in Mean Girls, it's a sweet and creamy blend of strawberry ice cream, milk, and vanilla extract, topped with a sprinkle of pink.
May 04, 2023
87% would make again
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 1 serving
- 1 cup strawberry ice cream (210 g)
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (210 g)
- 1 cup fresh strawberry (150 g), hulled and halved
- ¼ cup marshmallow fluff (30 g)
- ¼ cup whole milk (60 mL)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- frosting, pink or white
- pink animal cracker
- strawberry gummy
- pink sprinkle
- whipped cream
- pink rock candy
- pink doughnut
- pink macaron
- pink sour straw
- pink mini marhmallow
- pink cotton candy
- To start, prep your milkshake glass or vessel. Pick something tall and slender and chill it in the freezer for 10 minutes before you start. This will keep the shake cool and the frosting from melting.
- Spread a nice, thick layer of frosting around the rim of your glass, going down 2-3 inches (5-7 cm). Now, this is where the fun starts: Stick your favorite candies and treats all around the frosted rim—candy, doughnuts, cookies, sprinkles...anything goes. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Now, make the milkshake. Combine the strawberry ice cream, vanilla ice cream, strawberries, marshmallow fluff, milk, and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the shake into the decorated glass, top it with a hefty dose of whipped cream, and add whatever else you got! Animal crackers? Fetch, yes! Cotton candy? Bring it! A lollipop the size of your face? Why not?! A slice of cake made with rainbows and smiles? DO IT… We dare you.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.