Oreo Ice Cream Pie
Get ready for a slice of heaven with this Oreo Ice Cream Pie! The crunchy cookie crust is filled with creamy homemade ice cream, mixed with crushed Oreos, and topped with whipped cream and more cookies.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 16 servings
- 30 cookies chocolate sandwich cookie
- 7 eggs, separated
- 1 ½ cups sugar (300 g)
- 7 oz baking chocolate (200 g)
- ½ cup margarine (115 g)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 8 oz Kineret Whipped Topping (225 g)
- 2 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon coffee, diluted in a drop of boiling water
- Calories 242
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 21g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- For the Crust:
- Crush sandwich cookies in the food processor until fine crumbs form. Press into the bottom, and up the side of a nine-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350’F for 10 minutes and set aside to cool.
- For the Ice Cream:
- Beat egg whites and sugar until stiff peaks form. Meanwhile, place chocolate, margarine and vanilla sugar into a double boiler (or the microwave) and stir until melted.
- Once melted, allow to cool slightly and add the seven yolks, mixing quickly so the yolks shouldn't cook. Mix until well combined.
- Fold chocolate mixture into the snow and pour over the crust. Freeze.
- For the Topping:
- Whip up the dessert topping until soft peaks form.
- Slowly add coffee and instant vanilla pudding until stiff.
- Place into a decorating bag with star tip and pipe rosettes on the top of the ice cream pie.
- Garnish with additional cookies and crumbs.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.