Val’s Easy Pasta Salad
This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team.Submit your own recipe here!
for 2 servings
- 2 boxes tri-color rotini
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- ½ cup red onion (75 g), chopped
- ½ cup crumbled bacon (110 g), cooked
- 1 block monterey jack cheese, cubed
- 1 block pepper jack cheese, cubed
- ½ cup italian dressing (75 g)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Calories 968
- Fat 71g
- Carbs 29g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 53g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cook pasta according to the package; drain and set aside to cool.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cucumbers, onion, cheese, and crumbled bacon and mix well with a spoon.
- Once pasta is cooled, add it to the mix and stir.
- Add Italian dressing and mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate. Serve once cooled.