Vanilla Protein Pancakes
These protein-packed pancakes are a healthy and satisfying breakfast option that will keep you full until lunch. Made with protein powder, egg whites, flavored with cinnamon, they're topped with fresh berries and maple syrup for a delicious and nutritious meal.
for 2 servings
- 1 cup oat flour (90 g)
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup egg white (180 g)
- 4 tablespoons low-fat greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Calories 853
- Fat 29g
- Carbs 66g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 79g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, mix oat flour, protein powder, baking powder, and cinnamon until fully blended.
- Add egg whites and Greek yogurt to the bowl and mix until a batter-like consistency is reached.
- Melt coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and wipe down to prevent the pancakes from sticking.
- Pour in some batter and cook pancakes until bubbles form all around the top of the pancake, then flip and cook for a few more minutes, or until cooked through.
- Top your pancake stack with bananas, blueberries, or honey.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.