92% would make again
Gluten-Free Pancake And Waffle Mix
featured in Gluten-Free Pancake And Waffle Mix
A convenient and easy-to-make gluten-free mix for pancakes and waffles, made with a blend of rice flour, almond flour, and tapioca starch. Fluffy and delicious.
May 15, 2023
for 4 servings
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free oats (150 g)
- 1 cup milk (240 mL)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- salt, to taste
- maple syrup
- assorted fruit
- powdered sugar
- Calories 186
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 27g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place the oats in the bowl of a food processor or blender and pulse until finely ground. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, egg, vanilla, ground oats, baking powder, and a pinch of salt and whisk until well incorporated and smooth.
- For pancakes, pour ½ cup of batter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Fry until the sides begin to set, then flip the pancake and fry the other side for about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- For waffles, pour 1 heaping cup of batter into a greased waffle iron set to high heat. Close the waffle press and cook until set, about 4 minutes. Carefully remove from waffle iron.
- Top the pancakes or waffles with maple syrup and fruit as desired.