88% would make again
White Chocolate Rainbow Frozen Banana
featured in Fun And Easy Frozen Bananas 4 Ways
for 20 servings
- 10 bananas finger banana, 1 bushel
- 1 cup white chocolate chip (175 g)
- ½ cup rainbow sprinkles (80 g)
- 20 popsicle sticks
- Calories 54
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Peel bananas and cut in half. Place popsicle sticks inside bananas and put on tray with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 1 to 3 hours, depending on how firm you want your bananas to be.
- Heat white chocolate chips in microwave at 30 second intervals until liquified.
- Coat bananas in white chocolate and sprinkle with rainbow sprinkles. Chocolate will harden so move quickly! Serve immediately or set aside and freeze for an additional 10 minutes.