86% would make again
Chocolate Peanut Butter Frozen Banana
featured in Fun And Easy Frozen Bananas 4 Ways
for 20 servings
- 10 bananas finger banana, 1 bushel
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (240 g)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (175 g)
- 20 popsicle sticks
- Calories 127
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 7g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Peel bananas and cut in half. Place popsicle sticks inside bananas and put on tray with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 1 to 3 hours depending on how firm you want your bananas to be.
- Heat peanut butter in microwave at 30 second intervals until liquified.
- Coat bananas in peanut butter and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Set aside and freeze for an additional 20 minutes.