95% would make again
Coconut Almond Frozen Banana
featured in Fun And Easy Frozen Bananas 4 Ways
for 20 servings
- 10 bananas finger banana, 1 bushel
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (175 g)
- ½ cup almond (140 g), chopped
- ½ cup shredded coconut (40 g)
- 20 popsicle sticks
- Calories 80
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 7g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Peel bananas and cut in half. Place popsicle sticks inside bananas and put on tray with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 1 to 3 hours depending on how firm you want your bananas to be.
- Combine almonds and coconut into a bowl.
- Heat semi-sweet chocolate chips in microwave at 30 second intervals until liquified.
- Coat bananas in chocolate and sprinkle with the almond and coconut mixture. Chocolate will harden so move quickly! Serve immediately or set aside and freeze for an additional 10 minutes.