99% would make again
3 Cheese Garlic Bread
featured in Lobster Dinner for Two
for 2 servings
- 1 stick butter, 1 stick, softened
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese (35 g)
- ⅓ cup shredded monterey jack cheese (35 g)
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese (35 g)
- ⅓ cup fresh green onion (50 g), sliced
- 1 baguette, 8 inch (20 cm)
- Calories 636
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 81g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 31g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the baguette, and mix until smooth.
- Slice the baguette in half lengthwise, then spread the butter mixture evenly on both sides of the baguette.
- Place on a tray lined with parchment paper and bake for about 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown on the edges.
- Slice, cool, then serve.