94% would make again
3-ingredient Chocolate-Strawberry Braid
featured in 3-Ingredient Chocolate Desserts
for 2 servings
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (85 g)
- 5 strawberries, halved with stems removed
- Calories 918
- Fat 64g
- Carbs 82g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate chips.
- Cut puff pastry in half.
- Cut slits 1 inch (2 cm) apart on both ends of the pastry, leaving the middle section untouched.
- Spread half of the chocolate spread and sliced strawberries on the center third.
- Starting at one end, fold the pastry strips over the chocolate/strawberry mixture, alternating sides until mixture is completely covered.
- Repeat for second half of puff pastry.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.