After-School Snack Board
Treat your kids to this snack board after school, featuring Pillsbury's new Soft Baked Cookies!
for 6 servings
- 1 cup crunchy sunflower butter (230 g)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam, warmed
- ½ cup blueberries (50 g)
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 ½ cups greek yogurt (360 g)
- 3 whole avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 limes lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons red onion, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons tomato
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 2 cookies Pillsbury® Soft-Baked Cookies
- 2 oz sugar snap peas (60 g)
- 2 oz Gala and Granny Smith apples (60 g), sliced
- 2 oz toast crackers (60 g)
- 2 oz rainbow carrot sticks (60 g)
- 2 oz mini cheese wheels (60 g)
- 2 oz sliced salami (60 g)
- 2 oz halved snacking tomatoes (60 g)
- 2 oz bell pepper strips (60 g)
- 2 oz sliced cucumber (60 g)
- 2 oz red seedless grapes (60 g), one the vine
- 2 oz Granola clusters (60 g)
- 2 oz fresh blueberries (60 g)
- Make the sunflower butter dip: Fill a small serving bowl ¾ of the way with the sunflower butter. Stir in the honey and salt. Dollop the strawberry jam in the center and use a toothpick or butter knife to swirl into the sunflower butter.
- Make the blueberry mint yogurt dip: Add ⅓ cup of blueberries, the lemon juice, and mint to a blender and blend on medium-low speed until pulpy, 1–2 minutes.
- Fill a small serving bowl ¾ of the way with the Greek yogurt. Stir in the blueberry mixture until fully combined. Top with the remaining blueberries.
- Make the guacamole: In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados and lime juice until smooth. Stir in the sour cream and salt. Fold in the red onion, tomato, and cilantro. Transfer to a small serving bowl.
- To assemble, place the dips on a board, then surround with the Pillsbury® Soft-Baked Cookies, sugar snap peas, Gala and Granny Smith apples, toast crackers, rainbow carrot sticks, mini cheese wheels, sliced salami, halved snacking tomatoes, bell pepper strips, sliced cucumber, red grapes, granola clusters, and blueberries.