Air Fryer Peach Cobbler For 2
Looking for a summery dessert without the hassle of turning on the oven? This peach cobbler for two is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth in no time at all. Simply split a ripe peach in half, top with a brown sugar-oat crumble, and air fry to golden brown perfection.
for 2 servings
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 1 ½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon McCormick® vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 ripe peach, large
- demerara sugar, for sprinkling (optional)
- whipped cream, for serving (optional)
- Calories 305
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 43g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 22g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, flour, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, and salt until evenly combined.
- Stir in the melted butter and vanilla until the dry ingredients are well-coated and some clumps begin to form.
- Divide the filling between each peach half, pressing down to compact. Sprinkle with demerara sugar, if desired.
- Set the air fryer temperature to 385°F (195°C).
- Carefully place the peaches in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes, until the topping has browned and the peach is softened and fragrant.
- Remove the cobbler from the air fryer and let cool for 5 minutes before serving with whipped cream on top, if desired.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.