Air Fryer Tortilla Chips
One appliance, four snacks! There’s almost nothing the air fryer can’t crisp up--from chicken wings and tortilla chips to sweet potato chips and onion rings, your next snack attack is covered with these easy recipes. Make one when the craving strikes, or whip them all up for your next gathering!
for 2 servings
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® TASTY Jazzy Spice Blend
- guacamole, for serving
- Calories 373
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 64g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F (180°C).
- Lightly brush the tortillas with olive oil on both sides.
- Sprinkle the tortillas with the salt and Tasty Jazzy Spice Blend on both sides.
- Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.
- Working in batches, add the tortilla wedges to the air fryer in a single layer and “fry” for about 5 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with guacamole.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.