Looking for a healthy snack that still satisfies your cravings? These Apple Chips are the perfect solution! With just a few simple ingredients and an oven, you can transform a basic fruit into a crispy, crunchy, and delicious treat.
for 1 serving
- 2 apples
- nonstick cooking spray or oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Calories 285
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 77g
- Fiber 13g
- Sugar 54g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the apples into ⅛- to ¼-inch (3-to 6-mm) slices. Arrange on the baking sheet. Spray the slices with nonstick spray or brush with oil. Then, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway, until lightly golden brown. Let cool to room temperature.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.