Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
These Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars are the perfect grab-and-go breakfast or snack, packed with wholesome ingredients and cozy flavors. With a delightful combination of tender apples, warm cinnamon, and hearty oats, you'll be reaching for seconds in no time!
for 12 bars
- 3 apples, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup sugar (50 g)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cups flour (250 g)
- 2 cups old-fashioned oat (200 g)
- 1 cup brown sugar (220 g)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup butter (170 g), melted
- Calories 371
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 58g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Remove the core and thinly slice apples.
- Place apple slices in a large bowl and gently mix in sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In another bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, and butter. Mix until crumbly.
- Line a 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) baking dish with parchment paper and pour ⅔ of the oats mixture in the bottom of the pan, pressing firmly to pack it down to make a crust.
- Pour apples over the crust and spread in an even layer. Pour the remaining oat mixture over the top and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.