Bacon Egg Cups
featured in Strawberry Shortcake Pancake Breakfast in Bed
Bacon egg cups are a delicious and protein-rich breakfast option. Eggs and cheddar cheese are scrambled and placed into bacon-wrapped muffin cups.
May 14, 2023
95% would make again
for 4 servings
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 eggs
- salt, taste
- pepper, taste
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese (25 g)
- chive, to taste
- muffin tin
- Calories 175
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the slices of bacon in the muffin tin, wrapping in a circle.
- Bake the bacon for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bacon from the oven and pour out any excess grease, if desired. Crack 1 egg into each of the cups, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, or until the egg yolks reach your desired consistency.
- Run a knife around the edge of each cup to loosen and remove. Sprinkle with chives, if desired.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here