96% would make again
Bacon-wrapped Brussels Sprouts
featured in 4 Thanksgiving Day Appetizers
for 4 servings
- 12 strips bacon
- 12 brussels sprouts
- maple syrup
- black pepper, to taste
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 572
- Fat 42g
- Carbs 4g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 41g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Lay out stips of bacon on a clean cutting board or other clean flat surface.
- Lightly brush each strip of bacon with maple syrup making sure to coat the entire surface of the meat. Lightly sprinkle with black pepper.
- Take a brussels sprouts and starting from the bottom, roll up each piece of bacon so that it evenly wraps the vegetable.
- Lightly brush the tops of each wrapped brussels sprout with more maple syrup and sprinkle on additional pepper. Transfer the pieces to a baking sheet making sure to place each piece of rolled-up bacon with the seam side down.
- Bake at 350˚F (180˚C) for 20-25 minutes or until bacon is done and thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from baking tray and place on paper towels to remove excess bacon fat.