95% would make again
Bacon-wrapped Brussels Sprouts
featured in 4 Thanksgiving Day Appetizers
These little bites of heaven will be the star of any party. The smoky and salty bacon pairs perfectly with the tender and sweet Brussels sprouts, making them irresistible. Perfect for an appetizer or side dish, your guests will be begging for the recipe.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 12 strips bacon
- 12 brussels sprouts
- maple syrup
- black pepper, to taste
- Calories 572
- Fat 42g
- Carbs 4g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 41g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Lay out stips of bacon on a clean cutting board or other clean flat surface.
- Lightly brush each strip of bacon with maple syrup making sure to coat the entire surface of the meat. Lightly sprinkle with black pepper.
- Take a brussels sprouts and starting from the bottom, roll up each piece of bacon so that it evenly wraps the vegetable.
- Lightly brush the tops of each wrapped brussels sprout with more maple syrup and sprinkle on additional pepper. Transfer the pieces to a baking sheet making sure to place each piece of rolled-up bacon with the seam side down.
- Bake at 350˚F (180˚C) for 20-25 minutes or until bacon is done and thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from baking tray and place on paper towels to remove excess bacon fat.