98% would make again
BBQ Chicken Pizza Tacos
featured in 7 Unique Recipes For Taco Night
for 15 tacos
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce (70 g)
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup shredded cheese blend (100 g)
- 8 strips bacon, cooked, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 15 small tortillas
- Calories 331
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 18g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the chicken breasts into ¾-inch (2 cm) cubes and transfer to a medium bowl. Add the salt, paprika, pepper, garlic powder, barbecue sauce, and honey, and mix with your hands until the chicken is well-coated.
- Heat the oil in a large cast-iron skillet over high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes, or until golden and charred on the edges. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Place the tortillas side by side on the baking sheet with the edges overlapping slightly.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese, red onion, bacon, cooked chicken, and parsley evenly over the tortillas.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Serve warm.