for 10 poppers
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- oil, for frying
- ½ cup BBQ sauce (145 g)
- Calories 177
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 13g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice chicken breasts into bite-sized chunks.
- Combine the chicken with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder, mixing until evenly seasoned.
- Place the flour and eggs into separate bowls.
- Dip a piece of chicken into the flour, then the egg, then back into the flour. Repeat with the rest of the chicken.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Fry the chicken pieces until deep-golden brown and crispy.
- Set aside on a paper towel to drain.
- In a pan over medium heat, cook the BBQ sauce until bubbly.
- Toss the chicken in the sauce until evenly glazed.