Beef & Broccoli Cauliflower Fried Rice
This beef broccoli cauliflower fried rice is a delicious and satisfying dish that is perfect for a weeknight dinner. With tender beef, crisp broccoli, and flavorful cauliflower rice, it's a healthy and low-carb alternative to traditional fried rice. Try it today for a filling and nutritious meal.
for 3 servings
- 1 head cauliflower
- ¾ lb flank steak (340 g), sliced into small strips
- 2 cups broccoli floret (350 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Calories 266
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 10g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 33g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Remove all leaves and cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- Place the florets in a food processor and blend until they are a rice-like texture. Be careful not to over process or it may turn mushy. Set aside, and drain excess moisture with a towel, if desired.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, cook the steak until no pink is showing. Add the broccoli, salt, pepper, soy sauce, and brown sugar.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes until most of the liquid has reduced.
- Add the cauliflower rice, then cook for about 3-4 more minutes.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.